Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said:
'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased. When after the burial the people return home, two angels Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '. Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.' When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam)
The one who disdains prayers (Salat) will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah, Six punishments in this lifetime, Three while dying,Three in the grave & Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE :
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life unfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not reward him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING :
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE :
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called 'the brave', 'the bold' which hits him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling
him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be
thrown in hell.
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJR : the glow of their face is taken away.
ZUHR : the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASR : the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB : they are not benefited by their children.
'ISHA : the peace of their sleep is taken away.
THE HOLY QUR'AN:
'Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Posted by Almallena at 4:40 PM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathuhu,
Praise be to Allah who said: “And for those who fears the time when they will be standing before their Lord, there shall be two gardens (in Paradise).” [Sûrah al-Rahmân: 46]
May Allah bestow His peace and blessings on His prophet who said: “If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much". [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (4621, 6486, 7295) and Sahîh Muslim (2359)] And may Allah be pleased with the Companions who wept upon hearing this hadîth.
It is right for us to have fear of that day that we all have to face. That Day of Resurrection is a day of distress and deep regret. It is that long and ominous Day in which all humanity will stand before their Lord. On that day, fear will make the pregnant woman miscarry. People will be as if they are drunk but they shall not be drunk save that the severity of Allah’s punishment will make them that way. On that day, fear will make the hair on the heads of small children turn gray.
We should seriously start to prepare ourselves for that day, since it is the crossroads on the long journey of our existence. From there, we will head either to Paradise or to the Hellfire. Those who enter paradise will dwell there for all eternity in perpetual happiness and enjoyment, while those who go to Hell will face torture, and the denizens of Hell will find to their distress that they have eternal lives as well.
We must, however, have an optimistic outlook regarding our Lord. His mercy is truly vast for those who believe in Him and worship Him sincerely and it always takes precedence to His wrath. The Prophet (peace be upon him) has told us that Allah is more merciful to us than a devoted mother is to her newborn child. [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (5999) and Sahîh Muslim (2754)]
The fear that we have of the Day of Resurrection should motivate us to be more devoted in worship and more ready to engage in good deeds. We should pray and fast more often and renew our efforts to make pilgrimage. We should be good to our families and show kindness to our parents. There are many different ways to do good.
This same fear should help us to abstain from sinful acts and disobedience to Allah. This fear, then, will actually have a positive effect on us. It is not a negative fear that will make us inactive and despair of Allah’s mercy.
Activities to prepare us for the hereafter
The following activities are very helpful in helping a Muslim prepare for that dreadful day, “a day wherein they will be brought forth and nothing about them will be hidden from Allah.” [Sûrah Ghâfir: 16]
1. We should read the Qur’ân and contemplate its meanings. We should consider its rulings and appreciate the good that it promises us as well as the warnings that it gives us.
2. We should read about the life of the Prophet (peace be upon him). We should study how he conducted himself in obedience to Allah and how he abstained from overindulgence in worldly pleasures.
3. We should likewise read the biographies of the Companions and those who followed after them and look at how they strove to attain success in the Hereafter.
4. We should often contemplate the inevitability of death. We should be aware of the trials that follow in the grave and during the resurrection. We should visualize ourselves standing before Allah, the most scrupulous and just of judges. We should think about the bridge that we will have to cross in order to attain salvation, a bridge from which many will slip and fall to their destruction. We should think about the joy that will be experienced by the people of Paradise and the suffering and sorrow of the denizens of Hell.
We need to always keep in mind that death can come to us at any moment. How do we wish to meet our Lord? Do we wish to do so in a state of grace and obedience or would we like to do so while engaged in sin?
Ibn `Umar relates to us that the prophet (peace be upon him) once put his hand on his shoulder and said to him: “Be in the world as if you are a wayfarer or a stranger passing through.” Because of this, Ibn `Umar would often say: “When night falls, do not look forward to the dawn and when day breaks do not anticipate the night. Take full advantage of your health before you succumb to illness and of your life before death overtakes you.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (6416)]
5. We need to seriously study to acquire Islamic knowledge. When we acquire more knowledge of our religion, we become more aware of Allah and more God-fearing. Allah says: “The only people who fear Allah from among His servants are those who possess knowledge.”
6. We should keep company with pious people, especially those who have Islamic knowledge and those who are engaged in calling others to Islam. Likewise, we should avoid the company of sinful and unscrupulous people. Good company helps us to purify our hearts. We also find support in such people for our efforts to do what is right. Conversely, bad company hardens our heart. Immoral people encourage us to do immoral things. Also, when our hearts become hardened, we become far away from Allah and more attached to worldly things.
7. We should always keep in mind that this world is a transient place. Those who enjoy the pleasures of this world will not be able to take those pleasures with them. They have only their deeds to send before them. Allah says: “On the Day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it has done of good and all that it has done of evil, and every soul will long that there might be a mighty space of distance between it and that evil. Allah bids you beware of Him. And Allah is full of pity for His servants.” [Sûrah Âl `Imrân: 30]
No matter how great this world may seem to us, it is in truth quite insignificant. No matter how enduring it may appear right now, it is as fleeting as a night that must end at another sunrise. Our worldly lives will come to an end at the grave.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The life of this world compared to the Hereafter is as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean and take it out again then compare the water that remains on his finger to the water that remains in the ocean.” [Sahîh Muslim (2858)]
8. Lastly, we must spend more time in sincere supplication to our Lord. We should ask Him to make the Hereafter dearer to us and to make us less fond of the world. We should beseech Him to grant us Paradise with all of its delights and to spare us His wrath. Truly, Allah hears and answers our prayers.
Posted by Almallena at 11:09 AM
Note: This letter is for everyone of all Religions. If you are not Muslim you can substitute the words that fit to your religion.. Thanks
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
You awoke without praying Fajr ( morning prayer). As a matter of fact,
you didn't say Bismillah ( In the name of God) before your meals, or pray Isha( evening prayer) before going
to bed last night. You are so unthankful. I like that about you.
I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed
your way of living. Fool! You are mine. Remember, you and I
have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet.
As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only
using you to get even with God. He kicked me out of heaven,
and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.
You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans
in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm
going to make your life a living hell. That way we'll be together twice.
This will really hurt God. Thanks to you. I'm really showing Him who's
boss in your life. With all of the good times we've had.....
We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out,
partying, stealing, lying, hypocriting, fornicating, overeating,
telling dirty jokes, gossiping, backstabbing people,
disrespecting adults and those in leadership position,
NO respect for the masjid ( place of worship), bad attitudes:
SURELY you don't want to give all this up.
Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some
hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me
to you. I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for
most of your foolish life. You are so gullible. I laugh at you.
When you are tempted to sin, you give in. HA HA HA
You make me sick.
Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.
You look 20 years older. I need new blood. So go ahead
and teach some children how to sin. All you have to do is smoke,
drink alcoholic beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate,
and listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of this in the
presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.
Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of
seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere,
confess your sins, live for Allah with what little bit of life that you have
left. It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still
sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you......
IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH.
P.S. - And if you really love me, you won't share this letter with anyone.
Really you are stupid. :). Allow some Quran in your life. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Posted by Almallena at 11:08 AM